search this blog

3.21.2012

what "to do"...what "to do"

I make lists. 

If it's in my head...I usually need to get it down on paper something before I forget it. I'm guilty of even writing "make a list" on my to-do list, just so I have something to cross off when I'm done. I know...I'm a loser amazing! I constantly have lists going on my phone, on a scrap of paper at work, or even on a paper plate... (we went through a few "paper plate to do lists" when we first bought the house).


Lately, I've thought it would be nice to have my own personalized "to-do" list that I could print out, write all over, and then throw away when I'm done with it. 

Of course, I couldn't find anything that I really liked so I had to make my own. 

Here is what I came up with:



It's pretty simple, but it has a little spot for dinner ideas, things to remember in the weeks to come, etc.
I did decided that 8.5x11 would be too big, so I put 2 on a page instead:


You can download them here!
Or if you like the idea of the full sheet...you can download that too.

Have fun writing your to do lists...but more importantly, enjoy crossing things off. 
YAHOO! Ok...I'm done...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...